Tuesday, July 12, 2016

TBT {Volume 12} Winner! Winner!


Thank you to everyone who linked up and who commented on the most recent Throwback Thursday post. This month's winner is #18 (with #1 being the first blog linked up and #11 being the first comment on my blog). And of course, it was selected by the lovely and talented, Mr. Random Number Generator. The winner is Lisa who blogs over at Lisa in Port Hope.

I hope to see everyone back next month for Throwback Thursday's 1st Birthday! The link-up will be open on Thursday, August 4th! And I'm already collecting some cool prizes!

J

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lisa! It's always fun to be a winner! Throwback Thursday was a great idea! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I was under a rock! Totally missed TBT this month. What is my problem?
    Congrats to Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html